January 2021 - Dream without fear - by Inna Bronnikova

Hello friends! Books are my passion, my love and my weakness. I love reading and especially fairy tales.
As a child, I reread almost all the fairy tales of the world. I was a frequent visitor to the library, and my parents always encouraged my fascination with fairy tales, buying them for me at every opportunity. There were always new items in my home children's library, and even earlier than those of my peers. This love for fairy tales does not subside, and I am very happy about it.



My children have grown up and now I dream that someday I will start reading fairy tales again, but now to my grandchildren.))



I made a canvas. I was inspired by a gentleman who drinks tea elegantly, I was inspired by a staircase from books, as well as materials from Finnabair and Primamarketinginc.







If you feel inspired by this topic, if you'd like to join us with your acts of Daily Art - we are waiting!

You can drop your link with the project here, on the blog - using the In Links tool or tag us on Facebook and Instagram - we'd love to see your art!

Check our on Instagram and Facebook for. more of inspirational ideas... give yourself permission to play and join us!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Popular Posts