January 2021 - Less perfection - by Monika Huculak

I always enjoyed stories especially when I was a child. I loved those magical fairytales about princesses, magic and witches but I don't do it today. When I grew up a realized that sometimes life can be much more wonderful and sometimes sad. Today I focused on the colors and pages from books that are the basis of my work.










If you feel inspired by this topic, if you'd like to join us with your acts of Daily Art - we are waiting!

You can drop your link with the project here, on the blog - using the In Links tool or tag us on Facebook and Instagram - we'd love to see your art!

Check our on Instagram and Facebook for. more of inspirational ideas... give yourself permission to play and join us!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Popular Posts