January 2021 - Book cover - by Karolina Bukowska

Hi
I am a huge book lover. They are a source of knowledge, imagination and allow you to move to a mysterious world. I love it and their magical possibilities....

When their lives come to an end, I buy old books and give them a new life... They become different... They become colorful and full of notes from my soul. They become art journal notebooks.
I love art journal that has no limits in its form and it belongs only to the person who creates it... it allows for full creative expression and that is why I have a book cover for you today.



Inspired by colors and the theme of a beautiful moodboard, I created something from the heart for my heart.





If you feel inspired by this topic, if you'd like to join us with your acts of Daily Art - we are waiting!

You can drop your link with the project here, on the blog - using the In Links tool or tag us on Facebook and Instagram - we'd love to see your art!

Check our on Instagram and Facebook for. more of inspirational ideas... give yourself permission to play and join us!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Popular Posts