January 2021 - Look fot he magic - by Lisa Rabellino

Hi creative souls! 
Lisa today with you with a new art journal spread, inspired by Art Daily moodboard for January. I love books and fairytales and I chose "Look for the magic" as the theme of my page because even if everything around us sometimes seems so difficult, it's right to become children again and so be able to look at our life with other eyes, without bitterness or fear.



So to start my page first I glued a piece of tissue paper with gel medium and I brushed Finnabair Clear Gesso. I let It dry and I chose my favorite Finnabair Liquid Acrylics and I used theme as watercolors creating soft shades of Avocado Green.



After I made a little stamping with brown archival ink and I chose my composition.




I glued some pieces of an old book page and then I added embellishments and quotes from Art Daily Sentiments booklet. Finally I made splatters with Ochre Liquid Acrylic to give a little contrast to the page.



I hope you enjoyed my art daily inspiration for this month and stay safe, always.
Hugs 




If you feel inspired by this topic, if you'd like to join us with your acts of Daily Art - we are waiting!

You can drop your link with the project here, on the blog - using the In Links tool or tag us on Facebook and Instagram - we'd love to see your art!

Check our on Instagram and Facebook for. more of inspirational ideas... give yourself permission to play and join us!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Popular Posts