October 2020 - Even if nobody cares - by Aga Baraniak

October is a month full of  Autumn gifts by Nature which together with Finnabair products are amazingly inspiring. October and November are the most beautiful month for me due to the colors of 
Nature I love to dive in. Today is my Journal, simple but in my favourite technique. 







Journaling makes my thoughts melt... drinki g hot coffee or tea served in delicate china cup 
I got from my Grandma. The time of creating is my time of relax, reflection, kind of meditation. 







My time for art and time for  myself when I can transfer my thoughts and emotion to a piece of 
white paper. Art journal is the tangible piece of my emotions, fears, happiness and worries




If you feel inspired by this topic, if you'd like to join us with your acts of Daily Art - we are waiting!
You can drop your link with the project here, on the blog - using the In Links tool or tag us on Facebook and Instagram - we'd love to see your art!

Check our on Instagram and Facebook for. more of inspirational ideas... give yourself permission to play and join us!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts