October 2021 - Reach for the stars - Reniferove

Under the cover of night, it is probably where dreams come true, or at least where they arise. As a little girl, I loved to look at the stars, the night was definitely my favourite time, because then I could make plans, dream and imagine what my future would look like. This is what my today's page is about, this little girl is still with me every night when I look at the starry sky and although I stomp hard on the ground, I like to let my imagination run wild and dream for a while.






If you feel inspired by this topic, if you'd like to join us with your acts of Daily Art - we are waiting!

You can drop your link with the project here, on the blog - using the In Links tool or tag us on Facebook and Instagram - we'd love to see your art!

Check out on Instagram and Facebook for more inspirational ideas... give yourself permission to play and join us!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Popular Posts