Acrylic pouring by Kassa Hayselden

Hi loVelies 

This month’s theme allowed me to try out a technique I’ve been longing to do for a while now - pouring with Liquid Acrylic Paints!  

Finnabair has an extensive range of Acrylic paints including the perfect, rich blues to evoke the feelings of a cold winters night. 

The paints can be mixed into a honey like consistency using her Transparent Liquid Colour Fluid Medium allowing for an easy pour. 

Finally for a touch of night sky magic I decided on a resin pour for a really high shine finish.  A sprinkle of Finnabair’s Metallic Flakes & Glass Glitter settled beautifully as the resin self levelled.  

I hope you like my night sky canvas, it was my 4th attempt and I’m so very happy I persevered.  Why not give it a try yourself!

Hugs Kassa xoxoxo 


If you feel inspired by this topic, if you'd like to join us with your acts of Daily Art - we are waiting!

You can drop your link with the project here, on the blog - using the In Links tool or tag us on Facebook and Instagram - we'd love to see your art!

Check out on Instagram and Facebook for more inspirational ideas... give yourself permission to play and join us!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Popular Posts