September 2019 - A time of wonders - by Monika Huculak

Every day, I perceive the world around me through my senses. They allow me to experience the world in different ways. I am always sensing, even if I am not paying attention.






Sight, sound, smell, touch and taste are five simple details that help make my fictional world come to life. My senses, by responding to stimuli, am how I derive pleasure. I know our world around me and retain awareness of my existence in it.


If you feel inspired by this topic, if you'd like to join us with your acts of Daily Art - we are waiting!
You can drop your link with project here, on the blog - using the In Links tool or tag us on Facebook and Instagram - we'd love to see your projects!
Check our on Instagram and Facebook for. more of inspirational ideas... give yourself permission to play and join us!


If you feel inspired by this month’s theme – Senses - please feel free to add your project to inlinkz below:


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

Popular Posts