September 2019 - Being one with the world - by Tusia Lech

I perceive world through senses. You could say everybody does. But I am the person, with strong senses. I could write a novel about it :) So just let me say, that scents and sounds are the most important to me. They can be a source of great pleasure to me but they can also be a disturbance for me. A serious one. 
My art-journal is about my way of feeling, hearing, perceiving, smelling. These are the things, that are worth living for.


Smell of the air. Sound of birds, water, wind. Touch of warmth on a sunny day. Feeling of unity. Of being one with the world.






And here is my video tutorial:



If you feel inspired by this topic, if you'd like to join us with your acts of Daily Art - we are waiting!
You can drop your link with project here, on the blog - using the In Links tool or tag us on Facebook and Instagram - we'd love to see your projects!
Check our on Instagram and Facebook for. more of inspirational ideas... give yourself permission to play and join us!


If you feel inspired by this month’s theme – Senses - please feel free to add your project to inlinkz below:


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

Popular Posts