September 2019 - A moment - by Juliya Tirskaya

Yes, we all perceive the world through our senses. Through them we build our memory. The emotions that our perception gives us are the most desirable. Good events, memories of them are moments, part of our senses. I keep them in my heart, and I can’t even count how many storage boxes there are now)) Our hearts are like old attics with treasures. We carefully keep pieces of feelings. And sometimes they are surprisingly intertwined!










For my heart, I made a video tutorial. And i hope that I will inspire you to look for good moments in the boxes.


If you feel inspired by this topic, if you'd like to join us with your acts of Daily Art - we are waiting!
You can drop your link with project here, on the blog - using the In Links tool or tag us on Facebook and Instagram - we'd love to see your projects!
Check our on Instagram and Facebook for. more of inspirational ideas... give yourself permission to play and join us!

If you feel inspired by this month’s theme – Senses - please feel free to add your project to inlinkz below:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Comments

Popular Posts