July 2022 - Love is like wildflowers - Aga Baraniak

When I saw the new Finnabair moulds, I was totally crazy about them. Today they are the focal point of my work on canvas. I used rice paper with handwriting and wildflowers.

 I glued the paper with gel medium and secured the top layer with a matte gel. 




I like to secure the work of gel medium because it allows you to use various media already in the finished work, remove them and change the concept. Today I have also used turquoise waxes and pastes to make my work extraordinary. moulds in the lead role put me on the shoulder blades. I love them <3

If you feel inspired by this topic, if you'd like to join us with your acts of Daily Art - we are waiting!

You can drop your link with the project here, on the blog - using the In Links tool or tag us on Facebook and Instagram - we'd love to see your art!

Check out on Instagram and Facebook for more inspirational ideas... give yourself permission to play and join us!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Popular Posts