July 2022 - Follow your path - Lisa Rabellino

Hi creative souls, 

It's Lisa here on the blog with my take on this bright and reflective July Moodboard. 


So to start my page I made a little collage of old book pages and paper doily on my art daily journal. I brushed a coat of clear gesso to protect the paper and I added some cracklè paste in some points. Then I made a little watercolour effect with True Yellow Liquid paint.

Once dry with the heat gun I made a little stamping with archival ink.


I added some dried flowers to create a circle and in the middle, I glued a quote from the Art Daily Sentiments booklet 

Finally, I made splatters with Avocado Green Liquid paint to add more depth to my project. 

I hope you enjoyed my art daily inspiration for this month!

Hugs

If you feel inspired by this topic, if you'd like to join us with your acts of Daily Art - we are waiting!

You can drop your link with the project here, on the blog - using the In Links tool or tag us on Facebook and Instagram - we'd love to see your art!

Check out on Instagram and Facebook for more inspirational ideas... give yourself permission to play and join us!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

Comments

Popular Posts