May 2020 - The wilderness is calling - by Aleksandra Mihelic

This month's Art daily moodboard is total opposite of the previous month's. A bit darker and so mysterious. But I immediately got drown to forest theme, natural elements, dry flowers and escaping into the woods. I love bird nests, so by the inspiration from moodboard I decided to work on a nest as a base for my project. I made it foresty and a bit mystical and I felt that the 7 dots sticker quote fitted perfectly.



The last couple of weeks was a bit hard on me and escaping into the nature always fills me with peace and happiness and hope. I feel like this little girl, just ready to dance and sing. And sometimes I found myself just not wanting to return back to all the hustle of the everyday life.



What does nature mean to you? What does it bring to you and your everyday life? It's certainly one of the most magical things on the Earth for me.

Take care!
Hugs,
Aleksandra


If you feel inspired by this topic, if you'd like to join us with your acts of Daily Art - we are waiting!
You can drop your link with the project here, on the blog - using the In Links tool or tag us on Facebook and Instagram - we'd love to see your art!

Check our on Instagram and Facebook for. more of inspirational ideas... give yourself permission to play and join us!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Comments

Popular Posts