May 2020 - Wanderlust - by Monika Huculak

I realize that nature is one of the best subjects one could ever have. No matter how beautiful ;) my projects are, nothing beats the experience.






There are many reasons why I need to take my time and explore nature and discover things around it. Nature gives me an experience to know more about myself and my being.


If you feel inspired by this topic, if you'd like to join us with your acts of Daily Art - we are waiting!
You can drop your link with the project here, on the blog - using the In Links tool or tag us on Facebook and Instagram - we'd love to see your art!

Check our on Instagram and Facebook for. more of inspirational ideas... give yourself permission to play and join us!


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Comments

Popular Posts